Monday, July 18, 2005

Manic Monday

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday
-- Bangles

Thats sums my mood for the day. What a beautiful day outside. Nice weather and so inviting to sleep all day. And here I am sitting in my cubicle in front of my comp. Lifes like that.

Still no concrete evidence in Rove case and I am just waiting to see the Google News flash up saying Rove is Guilty. I also wish it says Bush and all his aids are guilty of the Iraq War. Well.. I am not hoping for too much though. London bombing and 4 people captured, watever happened to those who attached the Ayodhya and many more who keep attacking J&K everyday or every nook and corner of the developing world. Well.. Nobody cares for those who cant make the news or who dont have money.
Been reading lot of books lately. Jack's autobiography and his 'Winning'. Pretty inspiring stuff really. Yet to get my hands on Harry Potter and Half blood prince.

4 comments:

Adaengappa !! said...

Have a great week ahead !!

Cheers Yo !!

Miya said...

Bigger question - What would Bush do to Rove when it is proved?

Atleast there is some form a judiciary in effect in the US, we have a sad state of affairs at home :-(

Sriram said...

True . sad state of affairs at home. the recent election debacle in Bihar, Jharkand goes to prove that. Supari Killers on the prowl in the Parliament and Religious fanatics too. All Tax payers money down the drain. Wish I never have to pay taxes for those F***** to have a ball from my money.

Sriram said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.