Monday, March 17, 2008

My date with Ancient Egypt :)

Egyptian civilization, as they say, is one of the most ancient civilizations in the history of human beings and is well recorded too through heiroglyphics and no trip to Egypt is complete without a trip the great pyramids and sphinx. I had a day in Cairo and I went to Giza to see the great pyramids and Sphinx and then to the National museum in Cairo to see the ancient Egyptian artifacts. It was truly an amazing adventure to visually experience the ancient Egyptian architecture and their glory... I was so thrilled just to be there and experience all of it... Maybe some day.. I will get more time to travel all around Egypt, travel along the Nile and visit all historic places...

Check out the complete travelog on my trip to Cairo and also the photo album.

No comments: