Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Graveyard blues

Have you, anytime, passed through a graveyard and not felt happy and felt very gloomy or afraid ? I always used to. Gloomy is still Ok as the place is supposed to be a burial spot of dead people etc. But I used to get slightly scared. I never figured out why. I am thinking probably because of the movies. In most movies we would find some horror things happening in graveyards or some murders or death happening in graveyards and some horror music in the background( Though I love the Nagesh's narration in "Kaathalika Neramillai" and the hindi equivalent played by Mahmood). It is always portrayed as a spot where bad things happen to people. I have actually never gone to a graveyard or passed through it in the night. But the very thought itself is slisha scary. I guess there is a little child in every one of us.

3 comments:

Summit'sPeak said...

whatever dude !!

I just wanted you to read this.

Another hurrah for the Darwin's theory over Intelligent Design crap.

NaiKutti said...

i kinda agree da... i think its the movie effect... :-)

Vinu Paul said...

i think ur just scared.....i dont feel weird or anything like that when i go to grave yards....probably coz its me...they must be scared of me....